Jameson’s distinctive Irish whiskey has been combined with a South American coffee blend in this cold brew whiskey to create a completely new drink.
Even though it tastes great straight from the bottle, you can take it to the next level by preparing your own drinks at home.
With our Jameson Cold Brew coffee recipes, you can satisfy your coffee obsession even more.
Jameson Cold Brew
If you are a connoisseur or just enjoy a quality whiskey now and then, you will know that Jameson is a reputable brand with whiskey lovers all around the world.
Their triple-distilled Jameson Whiskey is combined perfectly with organic cold brew coffee. The end result is a deliciously smooth drink with a strong coffee aroma.
Jameson adds cold-brewed coffee made entirely of Arabica beans from Brazil and Colombia to this whiskey. This is the real deal. They have went the extra mile to ensure that you receive an incredible coffee and whiskey experience.
By adding a quality arabica blend instead of coffee flavoring, you receive a flavor like no other.
You will be drawn in by the initial coffee and chocolate notes, but in addition, the nutty vanilla undertones from the whiskey will dance on your tongue. It really is one of those drinks to refresh you.
We have tried to include a wide variety of recipes in this article. But, as everyone has unique tastes, we may not be able to cater to everyone, even if we do try our very best! So, keep an eye out as we may post some more recipes very soon if you have enjoyed these.
Jameson Cold Brew-tini
This drink is a fun take on a classic martini style drink. Here is its Irish cousin. With both an elegant and smooth taste, but just as simple to create at home without too many ingredients and not to mention the great taste.
You will need:
- 2 Parts Jameson Cold Brew
- 1 Part Espresso (cold)
- 1/3 Part simple syrup
- 2 or 3 coffee beans
- Add ice to your glass (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients into your cocktail shaker with ice and give it a good shake
- Pour over your ice
- Garnish with 2-3 coffee beans on top of the foam to finish
Jameson Cold Brew Cola
This drink brings together ingredients that you will already be familiar with in a slightly new way.
It is hard to resist the combination of coffee, cola and whiskey. Even if you don’t know it yet. Feel free to experiment with measurements until you find the perfect flavor.
You will need:
- 2oz Jameson Cold Brew
- Ice (as much as you prefer)
- 2oz cola
- Add ice to a tall glass
- Add your Jameson Cold Brew
- Pour in your cola and slowly mix together
- Enjoy sip after sip
Jameson Cold Brew Tonic
In this take on the gin and tonic, Jameson cold brew whiskey is combined with crisp tonic water and a small amount of fresh orange. You can add simple sugar syrup to taste if you’d like your drink to be a bit sweeter.
What you’ll need:
- 2oz of Jameson Cold Brew
- 4oz of Tonic Water
- Wedge Of Orange To Garnish
- Get a high ball glass and add your ice
- Add Jameson Cold Brew to the glass
- Add tonic water and stir until combines
- Garnish with your wedge of orange
Jameson Cold Brew Dalgona Coffee
Dalgona coffee has soared in popularity over the last couple of years. And, while it is delicious on its own, we are going to add our own twist to the drink. You can make this in less than five minutes, and it also serves as a great beverage for when friends and family visit. Rich, creamy and delicious.
What you’ll need:
- 2 scoops of instant coffee
- Sugar for sweetness (this is your own preference)
- 2 ounces of hot water
- 3 ounces of milk (Again, milk variety is personal choice, choose the one you like best)
- Add the coffee, sugar and water to a bowl and whisk until it becomes light and fluffy
- Take your glass and add your milk and cold brew (3 parts milk to 1 part cold brew)
- Add your coffee fluff to the top of your drink – you can also garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon to really bring the drink to life
Jameson Cold Brew And Cream Soda
While this may sound like a slightly strange pairing, we urge you to try it. The cream soda gives the coffee flavor a lovely sweet tang in your mouth. This drink is bubbly and great to enjoy in the summer time.
And, it is easy to make and adjust the sweetness by increasing or decreasing the level of soda to coffee.
This recipe can be made in a few minutes or less, with very little ingredients.
You will need a ratio of 1:2 of Jameson’s to soda. Add 1 ounce of Jameson’s to a glass and add 2 ounces of cream soda. Then, add your ice. This is optional, but there is nothing better than a nice cold drink in the sunshine.